This is a binding agreement between Whale of a Sale – Indy South, LLC, an Indiana limited liability company (called “Whale of a Sale” in this agreement), and me (called the “Vendor” in this agreement). Whale of a Sale is conducting a consignment sale of children’s and maternity merchandise from April 19-22, 2017 (Spring Sale) (called the “Sale” in this agreement).
By signing on as a vendor, I am agreeing to the terms of this Vendor Agreement.
1. The Vendor understands and agrees that:
a. The payment of the fee described above is due upon registration, is non-refundable and covers payment for (1) if applicable, use of a space at the sale, (2) Other opportunities per the sponsor rate listed on Spring 2017 opportunities sheet.
b. One vendor per company may occupy a booth space.
c. Vendor is responsible for providing “furnishings” within his/her designated area. Whale of a Sale will provide one 6 OR 8 foot table (depending on what is available) and 2 chairs.
d. The Vendors printed materials or promotional items are subject to the approval of Whale of a Sale.
e. The Vendor is responsible to provide Whale of a Sale his/her logo in a .jpg or similar format, if requested.
f. Set-up will take place on Thursday, April 20, 2017 from 3:30-5:00 PM. Tear down will be on Saturday, April 22, 2017 from 12:30 pm-2:00 pm. Any items left after 2:00 pm will be discarded.
g. Vendor will not shop before their designated shopping on April 20, 2017.
h. Vendor agrees to market the Whale of a Sale Fall Sale event through his/her website, social media, e-blasts, contest giveaways etc. as appropriate.
i. All Vendors must unload first, move any vehicle out of the Event area, then begin to set-up his/her space during the mentioned set up day. Vendors are asked to park his/her vehicles at least 10 spaces away from the storefront area, leaving the closest parking for customers. No vehicles are allowed in the alley or back of building during event hours.
2. Whale of a Sale reserves the right to remove the Vendor from the Vendor’s space at the Sale or remove the Vendor’s name from the Whale of a Sale website if it deems anything regarding the Vendor’s business or on the Vendor’s website to be unethical, unlawful, or immoral. I understand the cancellation procedures and that there are NO REFUNDS of booth fees paid. I understand that sub-leasing of booths is prohibited. I also understand that management has the right to move vendors to other booth locations at any time for the betterment of the event.
3. Vendors are required to immediately report any show problems or breach of security, including thefts, injury, and/or damage to individuals or merchandise to the event staff. Vendors are not allowed to hold any merchandise from the event within their booths. If merchandise has been paid for, it will be permitted to be held within the booth space. If merchandise is found within the booth space and has not been paid for, it will be immediately removed and the vendor may be asked to leave the sale with no refund.
4. The Vendor agrees to hold harmless and make no claim against Whale of a Sale, the owners of Whale of a Sale, any volunteer or paid employee of Whale of a Sale, the insurer of Whale of a Sale, or any other vendor leasing space at the Sale for damage, theft or loss of any items belonging to the Vendor. The Vendor is fully responsible for his/her product and equipment while on Sale premises.
5. The Vendor agrees to waive any and all claims for personal injury resulting from participation in the Sale from whatever cause either foreseen or unforeseen against Whale of a Sale, the owners and officers of the Whale of a Sale, any volunteer for or paid employee of Whale of a Sale, the insurer of Whale of a Sale, or any other vendor leasing space at the Sale.
6. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Indiana.
7. This agreement shall supersede any prior agreements of the parties whether oral or written and shall constitute the entire agreement of the parties.
Questions? Contact Angel Tarvin or Melissa Mullis @ email@example.com