Please select a drop-off appointment in your consignor account. It is MANDATORY that clothing arrives organized by size and gender and all hangers are facing like a “?”. Ensure all items are in clean and working condition. Battery operated items must be turned on.
Step by Step:
1) Upon entering, see a greeter who will assign a screening station. Please notify the greeter if you’re donating all unsold items as your drop-off will be expedited.
2) Drop items at your assigned screening table (with the exception of equipment, large items or purses/diaper bags that will need a hold tag.)
3) Take equipment, large items and purses/diaper bags to the HOLD section to receive a hold tag.
4) Wait in our waiting area until your name is called to come back to your table.
4) Once your screening is complete, sign your drop-off card and proceed to Check-out Desk to receive your Pre-Sale passes.
Below are the exact guidelines that our screeners will be using at your drop-off appointment. Please take a minute to pre-screen your items to save everyone time:
- All items must be tagged and hanging with the hanger as a “?”
- Seasonally appropriate – We are accepting SPRING/SUMMER clothes in excellent condition-shorts, sundresses, polos, Easter dresses, lightweight coats, bathing suits, women’s spring coats.
- Accepted Year Round: jeans, long-sleeved t-shirts, khaki pants, school uniform pieces, layering pieces, costumes, dress-up clothing, & dancewear
- Jeans should have minimal fraying and fading of the knees. No tears unless they are made to be distressed.
- Zippers, buttons, Velcro and snaps are present and working.
- No clothes that smell of smoke, pets, mothballs or musty
- No clothes with stains
- Baby items- closely examine collars for formula stains and bottoms for bodily fluid stains.
- Examine cuffs of shirts.
- Cloth Diapers- Must be fresh, clean, excellent condition
- Check for excessive wear on sweaters, PJ’s, and hoodies.
- No camp and vacation shirts. Socks, onesies, burp rags and underwear new in package accepted.
- All must be tasteful and age appropriate. No profanity, nudity, or alcoholic references.
- IN DEMAND BRANDS: You may be a little more lenient with Matilda Jane, Tea Collection, Boden, Janie and Jack, Crewcuts and Boutique Clothing as these brands are highly sought after.
- Please be selective.
- Spring/Summer shoes only- No winter boots
- Clean top and soles – no mud.
- Securely fastened to each other & TAGGED well.
- No heavily scratched leather, worn toes, or dented toes.
- Good amount of tread on sole.
- Trim must be in good shape – not missing or peeling.
- Toys must be very clean.
- All toys must work – batteries must be included and working.
- All pieces must be present and no broken pieces.
- Stuffed animals are accepted under the following guidelines: move, talk, play music
- Verify the following have all pieces, items match their covers and not damaged or obviously scratched: games, puzzles, video games, discs, DVDs
- Games must be child-friendly or family-friendly games
DO NOT ACCEPT
We do not accept the following items unless they are NEW in box.
- Breast Pump components (will take the actual machine)
- Kid potties or seats
- Diaper pails
- Feeding supplies
- Onesies unless part of an outfit or thicker
- Receiving blankets