Consignor Information & Registration
- For Fall and Spring seasonal sales, consignors receive 60% of their total sales, minus a $15 consignor fee deducted from the earnings check.
- Consignors must consign a minimum of 15 acceptable items.
- $15 seller fee is waived for referring a friend who has not consigned with Whale of a Sale-Indy South and who sells a minimum of 15 items.
- Volunteers working 1 shift will have their $15 seller fee waived and will receive 60% of their total sales.
- Volunteers working 2 shifts receive 65% of their total sales with no seller fee.
- Volunteers working 3 shifts receive 70% of their total sales with no seller fee.
- Volunteers working 4 shifts receive 75% of their total sales with no seller fee.
- Refer a friend who has never consigned with us before and sells a minimum of 15 items and have your consignor fee waived. For every additional friend you refer who is new to us and sells a minimum of 15 items, you will earn an additional $10, which will be added to your consignor earnings.
***There will be a $25 no-show fee deducted from consignor earnings if a volunteer fails to work his/her shift. We count on every single position, so please be confident you can work your shift prior to signing up***
How to participate
1. Read about the consignment program above to understand your commission split and benefits.
2. Register to sell.
Register to Sell
Consignor Benefits – Fall and Spring Sales
- Consignors receive two exclusive passes to the Private Pre-Sale on Thursday, April 20th at 6:00 p.m.
- Consignors who also volunteer will be able to start shopping ONE HOUR earlier than other consignors at 5:00 p.m. Your guest pass will be good for 6:00 p.m. the same evening.
- SHOP EVEN EARLIER by volunteering for two to four shifts. Those volunteers will shop at 4:30 on Thursday, April 20th. Your guest pass will be good for 6:00 p.m. the same evening.
- Consignors have the opportunity to donate unsold items to our charity partners CareNet Crisis Pregnancy Center, Humble Hands, The Lord’s Locker or Children of the Promise in Haiti.
- If you choose not to donate, items must be picked up on Saturday, April 22nd between 4:30-5:30 p.m. Last names A-L will come from 4:30-5:00 p.m. Last names M-Z will come from 5:00-5:30 p.m.